Easystore And Payment Gateways - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore And Payment Gateways

Rob

Rob

EasyStore 7 months ago

Hi, I am wondering if there wil be a Payment Gateway that we use a lot in Europe ( Netherlands ) . It is called Mollie. With Mollie the customer can select there bank name to place an order. Mollie works in a way the same as paypal only that is not country wide used overhere. With mollie on my website all my customers can make a payment. Without Molle 15% (I gues) can do a payment. See [https://www.mollie.com/nl] (there website) for more information. Thank you!

9 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #133067

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinions. I will inform our team about your opinion.

-Regards.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #133077

Hi

I have talked with my team and they said "We will introduce more payment gateways in the days to come. We know that Mollie is widely used and accepted in Belgium and the Netherlands." So allow us some time please.

OD
Oprican Daniel
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133283

Hi, also it's important to add a bank transfer option! Not only cash on delivery! Thanks.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #133284

Do you mean classic bank transfer with bank account number only and manuall accept order?

OD
Oprican Daniel
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133295

Also maybe it's better to include the option to have the price with vat included. Or an option to set it with or without the tax!

OD
Oprican Daniel
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133287

yes now I test your template with this new e-commerce component! Missing simple manual bank transfer option, paypal icon is broken, also when I complet the order don't receive any e-mail notification, don't have the settings to put also seller e-mail to receive the order confirmation to proceed... Have more problems... Please put the option to cancell the existint order, to edit the payment option name, for example cash on delivery, or when you add bank transfer, etc... I need a simple e-commerce, this look promising but have a lot of problem... If you can fix it first possible will be better for us.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #133294

Thanks, all noticed. Some of them were already on our wish/bug-list.

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133426

I'm not sure if this is clear but, for Belgium and the Netherlands is Mollie the bank transfer. When using Mollie in a webshop for payment a screen will showup by a payment to select your favorite bankname. After selecting the bank name you can complete the payment as you are used to​.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133444

Probably what is meant is something like the ACH bank-to-bank system used in the US. (As PayPal is widely used in the US, most people can handle ACH payments that way; Stripe has separately configurable ACH endpoints.) I imagine it is a thicket of different systems depending on region.