Kunena And Other Component - Question | JoomShaper

Kunena And Other Component

Comunicante

Comunicante

General 6 months ago

Hi. I have a problem with the Kunena Forum that I installed on my site. I think it's a Template Innovate issue, because I installed Kunena on a fresh version of Joomla and I don't have this problem. After reading a discussion, when I want to return to the higher level, the site's homepage appears, not the Forum index. On the test site this does not happen, everything works perfectly. I think it's a Template bug, because another component is also unable to point to the contents correctly. Can you take a look to try to fix the issue? Thank you

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #134462

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. I don't understand your issue. Can you explain in more detail? Or Please share a screencast video. If your component conflicts with the template CSS code then you have to override your component CSS inside the custom CSS box by adding a parent component class & it's totally up to you. Cause, We didn't declare Kunena is compatible with the innovative template.

-Thanks

Comunicante
Comunicante
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134567

Hi. I have issues with three different components, which work perfectly, except when I try to go back in the path. I attach three screenshots (where I explained the problems) in the hidden content area. I hope you can help me solve the issues. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #134586

Redirect issues not related with our product. You can check this issue via Joomla default Template. Thanks

Comunicante
Comunicante
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134673

I was writing to tell you that I installed a fresh version of Joomla in a subdomain of my site and installed the three components and noticed that these components work perfectly (without redirect issues). But first I checked my site and saw that the redirect problems of two components had been resolved. Can you tell me what the problem was? Thanks...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #134736

Now there is no problem found. Install the template & let me know if you found the problem.

https://prnt.sc/9nK4T6CV6odl

Comunicante
Comunicante
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134800

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I just installed the Innovate template on the subdomain, but I can't check anything, because I have this error screen on the homepage: