Lost Information When Shange Pictur In Front Editor - Question | JoomShaper

Lost Information When Shange Pictur In Front Editor

L

lgcaratpgbuild

Extension 3 years ago

Hi - I have just instaled the Educon template quickstart to finde out a problem. When changing a picture in front end I lost al the information on that page between the header and footer. Its possible to change things with the text editor but not any image.

I have made this quick install so you can find out what the problem is.

Can you please try to find what the problem is. I also ask for that you tell about how I can fix this my self if it hapens againg in future. Is it something that I can modify and in waht file?

11 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12115

Hello there,

Please, check your site and give us the correct URL so that we can check the issue at our end.

Thank you!

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12113

Sorry noted that the site adress was wrong look in the hiden field

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12116

Pleas loock at hidden content

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12120

Hello there,

Please, check your site now. Your issue is fixed already.

Cheers!

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12123

Thankyou very much - If you can tell me shat you have done I can make this change on two other implementation that I have?

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12153

Can you pease take one mor look at his problem.

As I mentioned before, this was only the quick start package as an example that shows up with this problem. I will be happy if you not keep the "how to fix it" as a secret. It probably will go into this male function next time there is an update for the Educon template.

One site that I also need this fix is here (look at the hidden field). I got it back from a backup, and everything is updated now. I need help to make the same fix here. The problem is the same. When "changing a picture" in the front editor. It makes the page lost all the information between the header and footer. If the page also got saved, an error messaged shows up, and the page is totaly lost.

It seems that more ones at the forum got similar problems with the Educon template, but I have not found the "receipt" on what to do.

Thank you for helping ...

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12234

Hello there,

Please, give us the proper administrator access inccluding the back-end as well so that we can check the issue.

Thank you!

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12249

Im sorry - her is the url.

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #12409

Hi again. Do you think you have a minute to check it? Thanks ... Is there any other template that you know is more robust - we now also begin talking about something else when choosing a template?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #12468

Hello there,

Please, check your site now. Your issue is fixed already. However, it's no secret to get the fix. The issue mostly occurs due to override file name.

Whenever, you are facing this kind of issue again, please go to Extensions > Templates > Shaper_educon > SP Page Builder > Addons > the addons you are facing problem with and then change the site.php file into any other names, save it, and BINGO!

Not to mention, what kind of templates you are searching for? Any specific requirements?

L
lgcaratpgbuild
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #12607

Thanks - this is good for now. Also thank you for the info.