Issue After Helixupdate 2.0.17 - Question | JoomShaper

Issue After Helixupdate 2.0.17

TK

Torsten Kaletta

Helix Framework 6 months ago

Hello, I have installed the latest Helix update 2.0.17 and now I get a blank page with output 0. Cache was cleaned. The debug mode shows these problems: 0 Call of a member function get() to null Call stack

function located

1 () JROOT/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/mod_menu/default_component.php:52 2 require() JROOT/templates/pitech/html/mod_menu/default_component.php:11 3 require() JROOT/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/mod_menu/default.php:95 4 require() JROOT/templates/pitech/html/mod_menu/default.php:11 5 require() JROOT/modules/mod_menu/mod_menu.php:30 6 include() JROOT/Libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:52 7 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{close}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:55 8 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:291 9 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:162 10 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:99 11 Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModulesRenderer.php:51 12 Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:575 13 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->getBuffer() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:894 14 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_renderTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:647 15 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1073 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:732 17 Joomla\CMS\CMSApplication\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:311 18 Joomla\CMS\CMSApplication\CMSApplication->Execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:58 19 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

4 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136290

I mean that you don't have raw Helix Ultimate, but template based on it, and it uses only Helix plugin.

does it work with Helix plugin v2.0.16?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136266

Hi Torsten,

sorry, and thanks for details, by now - please install older version of plugin::

helix_ultimate_plugin_pkg_2.0.16.zip

If your admin area do not work as well, replace files manually using FTP tool, inside that folder: plugins\system\helixultimate - OR take those files from website backup.

I suppose that your template wasn't fully ready for that update. Anyway, wait for Helix Ultimate 2.0.18 update (!)

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136287

Hello, Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by "your template was not completely ready"? Everything was completely updated, I had only installed the Helix update at the end. Out of sheer frustration, I have now unfortunately rebuilt the site with an update from October 28. Out of carelessness I had deleted the last backup. Now I have to work a lot again to finish my last work.

best regards

Torte

The other problem is that I have no response to my question about the "Unhandled Runtime Error TypeError" issue. It seems to me that not all updates are ready for online mode. Too many problems lately, are the proof of that.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136307

Hello,

thanks for your answer. In this case, the better answer would be that the Joomshaper templates are not ready for this Helix plugin.

Yes, the problem has now disappeared with the Helix plugin 2.0.16.

with kind regards

Torte