Bugs In SP Cookie Consent - Question | JoomShaper

Bugs In SP Cookie Consent

BOFHJunior

BOFHJunior

Extension 5 months ago

This post is for Version: 1.1

1. I changed in the settings the "Link Color" to "#d9bad1" but the color is not used when i hover the Accept Button. https://prnt.sc/DQ2QO6kWSnrV

I have to use CSS with importance indicator "!important" to get the desired color when i hover the Accept Button. This should not be necessary if the Extension has a "Link Color" setting.

1. I changed in the settings the "Display Position" to "Bottom right" but the Consent window is still shown on the left side. https://prnt.sc/CQPnNnJ2n3Ci
12 Answers
BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138152

Any response from the Support?

BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138315

BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138745

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138930

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the late reply. Its too much workload that's why that delay reply sorry for that. Could you please give me your site URL and also screenshot of that portion where you need to change? So that I can help you.

-Regards.

BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139056

Hello Mehtaz, at the moment i cannot give you the site URL because the website is not online. And it is also not necessary because i used flat Joomla, and only the Florist Layouts from you, no Template.

Just insert on your Test Page the SP Cookie Consent exttension and try the two steps. If you cannot reproduce the issue, we can talk after my vacation again.

Another thing i want to mention. I am reading this Forum now since half a year and i see, that all Supporters (only 3 i think and of course Paul) have much workload. Posts that you don't see, slide very soon to the second page. If they are on this second page, hardly nobody of the Support Team is watching these posts anymore. This means, your paying customers need to push their post again and again up, like i had to do.

Please concider with your CEO, with every hugh new feature (like Easy Store) you must increase your team by minimum 1 more permanent Supporter! I know this costs the company money, but you want also money for hugh new features (like Easy Store) from the customers. It's not possible to handle this amount of Support Tickts for you anymore, to give adequate and fast response, as i saw. Please think about my words and talk internally about that.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139062

Hi

Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your opinions. I will talk about it with our team.

And yes I have checked this plugin issue and I am also facing this bug.

https://prnt.sc/ExEyBbuWkjb5

https://prnt.sc/ylx4R9pAxsJL

Apology for that. I will add it to our bug list and inform our team about it. So that they will fix it ASAP.

BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139502

Hello Mehtaz, i am happy that you were able to reproduce the bugs. I think it will be easy for your team to fix them.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139554

You are always welcome.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139583

@BOFHJunior

If your site is also for UE users, I hope you know that our plugin do not block cookies, and that's why does not meet the requirements of the GDPR law. It just display message.

BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139624

Hello Paul, oh ha, thats an important Info, thx. I expected that the extension meet the GDPR requirements and can be used for european union users.

That means i need to open a Feature request post and search for another Addon. ;-)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139750

We informed about that in plugin description but ... who read that :/

For German webmasters I always suggest Cookie extensions from DE developers to be 100% sure that you will not a pay a fine.

BOFHJunior
BOFHJunior
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139753

Hmmm i have red the description, typically german, but long time ago. Maybe i forgot it.

Anyway, thx Paul.