2nd Right Menu Refuses To Show Up In Italian For Multi-Lingual Menu? - Question | JoomShaper

2nd Right Menu Refuses To Show Up In Italian For Multi-Lingual Menu?

E

Eleanora

Helix Framework 5 months ago

Hi there,

This might not be a Helix Framework issue but I've been trying to solve it for over a day and it's driving me cray cray.

English site - no problem left and right menus show up on each side of logo Italian site - no problem with left side menu but right menu refuses to appear... !?

I have created entries for each, rebuilt the menu, cleared cache and made associations for each of the corresponding menu entries?!

4 Answers
E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139531

I found the solution, it was hiding under:

Templates: Styles (Site) --> indigo - IT, Navigation - MegaMenu, that needed to be switched to Right Side Menu: [IT] which I had created - for some reason, it was stuck to Right Side Menu: [EN]... switching to [IT] fixed it...

Also since upgrade to Joomla 5.0.1, a bunch of HELIX_ULTIMATE_SAVE_CHANGES and HELIX_ULTIMATE_GROUP_MENUBUILDER and other missing language strings in Helix Framework Template Options etc are missing...

Cheers,

Eleanora

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139539

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and glad to know that you have fixed the issue. And thanks for sharing the solution. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139676

Hello Mehtaz,

OK, but I am going to write another Question about the missing language strings since upgrade to Joomla 5.0.1

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139808

Could you please create a new forum post about this new issue? Our team will help you.