Broken Template - Question | JoomShaper

Broken Template

TN

Tehila Neeman-Lanin

Helix Framework 4 months ago

Hi, I tried to customize helix ultimate header and footer on my existing joomla site, which until now was on a different template. It went almost perfect until i turned off the predefined header option. When i tried to turn it back on, the header was defective. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling helix extension and plugin (template and framework) and cleared cache, but when i reinstalled helix ultimate, the header was still broken the same way, before i did anything. I chatted with AI Nia, and was given the following link to download a fixed package, but unfortunately it does not install successfully when i try to upload the package at Extensions > Manage > Install.

I'm using Joomla 4.4.0, and the version of Helix Ultimate i was working with is 2.0.18.

Thank you!

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141041

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have visited your site and it is looking like this at my end: https://prnt.sc/TdEC5DVTV3mB

Would you please let us know how was it before and how you want it back, specifically? Examples with screenshots will be better to have.

However, here is the documentation on how to create a custom header:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-header

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

TN
Tehila Neeman-Lanin
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141052

Hi Rashida,

Thank you so much for you response!

The header looks ok now, as i received help from an experienced programmer who was able to make to problem go away in minutes... so I'm not sure what the problem was, but now it is fixed... (when it was not appearing right, the menu was appearing under the header and the logo was appearing twice, both in the right place and below the header)

Thanks again and best wishes!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141558

Hello,

Glad that your issue has been solved already and you are always welcome:)

Best Regards