Template Broken - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Template Broken

B

Bob

Template 3 weeks ago

Greetings. I installed template Travel Kit and loaded content. It worked great for a few weeks and then it gots a error screen. Take a look https://poodleclubofthelehighvalley.org/

No idea why this is happeneng. Help

Thanks, Bob

0
7 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #233335

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reporting this.

Please first check the PHP version on your hosting account. For the current Travel Kit template/Joomla 5 setup, PHP 8.3 is recommended, and the Travel Kit documentation lists PHP 8.2, 8.3, or 8.4 as supported.

Please change your server PHP version to PHP 8.3 from your hosting control panel (cPanel/Plesk), then clear the Joomla cache and check the website again.

You can also review the Travel Kit technical requirements here:

Travel Kit – Technical Requirements

If the issue remains after upgrading to PHP 8.3, please let us know and provide the error message/screenshot so we can investigate further.

Thanks

0
B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234182

Hi Ziaul, Thank you. Changing the php version got the site back. For some reason I cannot upload an image? I was able to do it before and I can insert an image but I cannot upload anything Help Bob

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234199

Could you please let me know where you were unable to upload the image?

I’m not seeing any issue on my side: https://prnt.sc/plpKZJxLXuOA

Please let me know the exact section where you’re experiencing the problem so I can check it further.

Thanks!

0
B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234256

go to home page. there is a man's image in center. I put an image module to the right. delete the image that comes with it, click to replace image, then upload. pick a new image and get pink failure and image does not upload Thanks Bob

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234318

Hi,

Could you please check the PHP configuration on the live server? When uploading a image through SP Page Builder, the site returns the following error:

Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng()

It appears that the PHP GD extension may not be enabled or available for the PHP version being used by the website.

Could you please check and enable the PHP GD extension or others for the website?

The local version of the site works correctly, so this appears to be related to the live server's PHP configuration.

Thank you.

0
B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234348

Hi Ziaul, Yes, that worked, Thank you, Bob

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234363

It’s great to hear that your issue has been resolved. If everything is working fine now, please mark the question as complete by accepting any of our answers.

Thank you!

0