Images do Not Upload In "Blog Media" - Question | JoomShaper

Images do Not Upload In "Blog Media"

S

Sara

Helix Framework 4 months ago

The "Blog Media" section of the article does not work for me. When I select an image and try to upload it, it does nothing.

Another issue I want to comment on is that if I make a copy of an article, both point to the same images when they should be two different articles, otherwise the copy is useless.

10 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141940

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Could you please give me your super admin access? So that I can check.

-Regards.

S
Sara
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141945

Hello is in localhost.

S
Sara
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141950

Here log error:

2023-12-15T09:45:02+00:00 WARNING ::1 jerror Warning: Failed to move file: C:\xampp\tmp\php8B4A.tmp to [ROOT]\images\2023\12\15\MEDIO12.png 2023-12-15T09:45:17+00:00 CRITICAL ::1 error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown with message "Call to undefined function HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Classes\imagecreatefrompng()". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\Platform\Blog.php(143): HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Classes\Image::createThumbs('C:\xampp\htdocs...', Array, '2023/12/15', 'MEDIO12', 'png', '100')

1 [ROOT]\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\Platform\Request.php(164): HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Blog::upload_image()

2 [ROOT]\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\Platform\Platform.php(169): HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Request->initialize()

3 [ROOT]\plugins\system\helixultimate\helixultimate.php(355): HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Platform->handleRequests()

4 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Plugin\CMSPlugin.php(289): PlgSystemHelixultimate->onAfterRespond()

5 [ROOT]\libraries\vendor\joomla\event\src\Dispatcher.php(454): Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin{closure}(Object(Joomla\Event\Event))

6 [ROOT]\plugins\system\helixultimate\helixultimate.php(300): Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch('onAfterRespond')

7 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Plugin\CMSPlugin.php(289): PlgSystemHelixultimate->onAfterRoute(Object(Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication))

8 [ROOT]\libraries\vendor\joomla\event\src\Dispatcher.php(454): Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin{closure}(Object(Joomla\CMS\Event\Application\AfterRouteEvent))

9 [ROOT]\libraries\vendor\joomla\application\src\AbstractApplication.php(99): Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch('onAfterRoute', Object(Joomla\CMS\Event\Application\AfterRouteEvent))

10 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php(465): Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication->dispatchEvent('onAfterRoute', Object(Joomla\CMS\Event\Application\AfterRouteEvent))

11 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php(180): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->route()

12 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php(306): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()

13 [ROOT]\administrator\includes\app.php(58): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()

14 [ROOT]\administrator\index.php(32): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...')

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141955

Hi

Please knock me here when it will be online

Thanks.

S
Sara
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141957

I can't upload it until I have it finished. The online server gives me another major error that neither you nor the server takes care of. I need to make the website locally and then upload it, for that I have paid the license.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142138

Ok I will wait then.

S
Sara
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142148

I don't understand what you're telling me you're waiting for. As I told you, on the online server I get another different error that I have already consulted with you and with the hosting and each one blames the other, that is why I need to do it locally and upload it and locally, the images do not upload due to the error that I have put to you. I am sending you the data of the one uploaded to the hosting, but I would need you to connect to my local server with the AnyDesk data that I have given you, since the problem is another. Days go by and I don't have support from you, is that why you pay a license?

S
Sara
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142185

The same thing happens in SP Easy Image Gallery, it does not upload images and gives this error:

An error has occurred. 0 Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng()

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142282

Please keep a full site backup and give me it in zip format so that I can check.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142565

Hi

I have fixed your issue. Please keep a full site backup and then instal;l this plugin then check again.