Template Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Template Not Working

ST

Scott Tamas

Template 4 months ago

When trying to use the eSports template I get this error:

Undefined variable $link_color: templates/esports/scss/theme.scss on line 402, at column 5 Call Stack: #0 import templates/esports/scss/theme.scss templates/esports/scss/master.scss on line 8 #1 import templates/esports/scss/master.scss (unknown file) on line 1

When I go to Advance > SCSS and toggle off "compile SCSS to CSS" then save then top menu and copyright and a black box in the middle shows up, but nothing else. If I toggle "compile SCSS to CSS" back to "on" and save the error returns

This is in Joomla v5

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141861

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Where did you meet with this error, please? Can I have your admin access to check?

Best Regards

ST
Scott Tamas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142724

Sorry for the late reply.

I encounter the problem when:

When I go to System > Site Template Styles > Advance > SCSS and toggle off "compile SCSS to CSS" then save then top menu and copyright and a black box in the middle shows up, but nothing else. If I toggle "compile SCSS to CSS" back to "on" and save the error returns

This error appears on the main page.

I have added admin username and pw in the hidden area

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143269

Hi Scott,

Please take my apology for the unwanted delay too.

I have logged in to your backend and found the account is not a super user account. Please keep the option turned off for now and give me a super user admin access to check it further.

https://prnt.sc/hfAqrJ1FzaFs

Best Regards