SP Page Builder Pages - Organization Into Folders/Subfolders - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Pages - Organization Into Folders/Subfolders

KV

Kimmo Vallema

Feature Request 3 months ago

Hi

I will have in near future need to create 100+ pages on my site. The pages themselves are not complicated. A title and an iframe to external content. Ideally I wanted to put the Title and the code into a dbase table and have a pulldown-menu for the titles and selection would change the content on a page automagically....however this is beyond my skills... so the next best thing is (and most flexible) is to create a unique page for each value in my perceive pulldown.. However this will mean more than 100 pages....it is already now with 30 or so pages difficult enough sometimes to find the right page.....so I would like to have a possibility to create Folders and Subfolders in the SP Page Builder-Component for the pages. This way I could organize the pages in a way that make them easy to find.

Best regards, Kimmo

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #144111

Hi Kimmo,

1. It's beyond JoomShaper support, you have to hire php developer from your city/country.
  2. We don't have folders and subfolder, but Pages can be organized into categories.

info_2097_2024.jpg

then you can choose them

info_2098_2024.jpg

and sort by them in list of Pages

info_2099_2024.jpg

And Yes, subcategories also works

info_2100_2024.jpg

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/categories

KV
Kimmo Vallema
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #144114

ah great...I did not see that one....thanks! That will work a treat for me.....unless someone builds a component to do what I described in the first place :)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #144122

With categories it's much eaiser to manage 100+ pages. As I've seen many webmasters use that feature.

You're welcome.

You can mark topic as solved.