Helix Ultimate Registration Page Blank - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Registration Page Blank

TO

Tad Osborn

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Template overrides within the default latest HelixUltimate 2.0.18 result in blank registration results page. When I remove the html directory, the page displays better, but when I use the default template Cassiopeia - Default, it displays perfectly.

I have noticed that the informational messages are displayed in a popup on the bottom right corner, but the main content on the website is blank.

Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

18 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146003

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146126

Credentials supplied. Thank you for your help.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146048

If I may...

Indeed Helix Ultimate overriden registration page, but in most cases it looks normal.

Also as I saw on your site: https://yournewvitality.com/login?view=registration

I don't see any issues, if you have any, please record short video and share link to it.

Good extra tip! Create a menu item with Registartion view, it's better not only for SEO purposes!

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146123

Thank you for pointing out the html link error in the footer.

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146121

The registration page displays a blank page with "Registration" when the registration is submitted. How can I display the registration success message in the body of the registration page instead of a blank page with a popup style message in the bottom right corner?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146134

Registration page displayed fine.

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146142

Please dont be dismissive about my issue. The page is blank and I'd like the information about registration success and activation instructions in the main page area, not a popup at the bottom of the page. It may not be producing an error, but it looks terrible.

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146138

Yes, the registration page works fine, it is the registration CONFIRMATION page that doesn't display correctly. Sorry, but I thought my post was clear on that.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146140

I didn't anything on your site. Just checked and i see it works fine. Thanks

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146141

Did you register an account so that you can actually see the page that isn't displaying correctly? Please see the screenshot.
https://ibb.co/3hyytYd

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146194

Please check the hidden content.

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146290

Is there anyone willing to provide an answer as to how to change this behavior to display the content in the main template area rather than the green popup on the bottom right? The first screenshot accuratly shows the issue but no solution provided.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146292

Sorry, its not possible to change the position of toster messsage which is placed on bottom right. Thanks

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146299

Come on now, that isn't true. I know this can be accomplished with CSS. I don't want to use that style of reporting system messages. The registration page looks empty.

Surely someone out there can provide an answer.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146300

If you change this position then other messages will be impact. Thanks

TO
Tad Osborn
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146303

That is my intention. I don't want to use that style of message or positioning. I'm looking for a solution to this and feel like I need to convince you that this is an issue. Is there anyone else on your support team that are willing to provide a solution?

S
Servizio
Accepted Answer
15 hours ago #156146

I also believe that this system is not very functional and anti-aesthetic. Signing up and having a blank page with just a little message at the bottom is unwatchable.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 12 hours ago #156185

@Servizio

I am not sure, if we thought about the same, but please try that Custom CSS

#system-message-container {
  position: relative; max-width: 99%;}
It will show all Joomla messages (front-end) in the top, not bottom corner.