Products From Easystore On Single SP Page Builder Pages? - Question | JoomShaper

Products From Easystore On Single SP Page Builder Pages?

J

justmikey

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hello, i have my easystore shop visible only for registered customers (resellers), but for non-registered people (consumers) i want to show Thumbnail, description and name from my products. (but definitly never a price)

Is this possible on a single SP Page builder page? I use storefront as page for registered customers only. I tried thumbnails but when click on it, the people go to the secured shop page...

and the thumbnails are always higher than width, can i show them as SQUARE image? Do you have a CSS for it?

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146041

Hello justmikey

I have set the price addon to Registered access only on the Single Product page.

https://prnt.sc/XqUvuTIhvnI3

This works fine. Price is not visible for the guests or not logged in users. You can try the similar trick.

Sorry, we do not provide customization support. You have to manage the Custom CSS.

Best regards

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146098

thanks. That should work... But now , Is it also possible in page builder to show text "log in to see prices" for those who are not logged in only? When logged in this text dissapear??

edit: think i found it by using guest in access levels.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146106

You are awesome! You found it.

Thanks for accepting my answer. I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.