Sp-booking Module - Question | JoomShaper

Sp-booking Module

SM

Salvatore Serraino Middio

Extension 3 months ago

I bought a license and I installed sp-booking. But I can not find the modules of the component? What happened? How can I insert the search module in my home page?

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146452

Hello Salvatore Serraino Middio

In general, there is no module in SP Booking component. Some modules are available on the template quickstart. For example, in the Travelin template quickstart, you will get some SP Booking modules.

Best regards

SM
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146918

Hi, I have another question, maybe you can answer me: I'm using sp-booking, by now I have only one resort with 7 rooms. Only one category and accomodation. I would like to insert a search form on my site exclusively for the booking date, therefore without "search your destination", since I only have one destination. How should I proceed? Are there some tutorials? Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146930

Unfortunately, this will not be possible in the settings. You need to customize the module. You can obviously change the text Search your destination but I think you do not want this simple solution.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

SM
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146932

What do you mean? Do I need to change the module code and css?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146966

If you just want to change the text, then you have to change it in the translation. If you want that, I can help you.

If you want to edit the code of the module to work for you, then you have to do it on your own.