Joomla Web Site Migration - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Web Site Migration

AC

Adrian Ciupagea

General 3 years ago

Hi,

I'm trying to kigrate our Joomla website to Siteground.com After I copied all the website files and import the database the site is still down. I have the latest version of Joomla, on the hosting company I tried diferent versions of PHP that you recommend but none worked.

At https://www.iaca.int/ I see only the message: Please install and activate helix plugin

I cannot login in the admin area where I get the following errors:

JAuthentication: :authenticate: Failed to load plugin: plgauthenticationjoomla JAuthentication: :authenticate: Failed to load plugin: plgauthenticationcookie

Please advise.

Thank you, Adrian

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13299

Hello Adrian Ciupagea

Download and install Helix Ultimate Template. You can follow this blog for assistance.

Best regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #13311

About no access to admin area. In general - it's beyond Joomshaper support, problem wasn't caused by us nor our software. Support Policy rules.

But I can share you a tip.

1. Check if you have this folder "plugins\authentication\cookie"
  • if you don't have that folder at all - upload missing folder/files from Joomla package. And try to login again.!
  1. If you have above folder, use FTP tool and rename this folder "plugins\authentication\cookie" it may (or not) help.
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #13312

Always use trusted software to website migration, for example, Akeeba Backup. You can safe time and reduce stress!!