Variants Not Working Correctly - Question | JoomShaper

Variants Not Working Correctly

D

Dezmond

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hello,

When I try to add a new item to the cart it is not showing correctly. If I select size large and choose add to cart it will add a small to the cart instead of the large I selected. Is there another setting somewhere I need to change to make sure chosen variant is added to cart?

Thnx

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147252

Hello Dezmond

Apology for the inconvenience. I have not found this issue on my end. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

D
Dezmond
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147253

Thanks. I am noticing variants work on mobile but not desktop and also thumbnails are not showing properly when clicked on desktop.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147256

Please share your site administrator URL to check.

D
Dezmond
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147257

thanks

D
Dezmond
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147670

When I click on any size from desktop it redirects me right away to a url with the following at the end of url .html?variant=undefined

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147746

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

D
Dezmond
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147793

Was able to figure out my issue. I thought I could have multiple sections for the product page for different devices. AFter removing the extra sections, the variants are working 100% correct on desktop/mobile and i'm able to add to cart. Should I acutally be able to add multiple sections so that certain things show different for mobile, tablet, desktop?? Thx!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #148440

Glad to know that you have found the solution.

You can do this if you design your Product details page with SP Page Builder. There you can create multiple sections and make each section available for specific device.