Sending Email In Formbuilder - Question | JoomShaper

Sending Email In Formbuilder

DM

David Means

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello,

I'm Having the same Issue?

Sending email in formbuilder does not work

After pressing the SEND button, the send indicator (spinning wheel) appears. The wheel spins for a while, then the recaptcha gives an error: the verification time has expired (screenshot). Check the box and try again.. The letter itself is not sent. What could be the reasons? I have tried what others have posted had fixed their issue.

Thanks, David

9 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13551

Hi there,

If you are using the contact form can you kindly ensure if you are using the PHP mail instead of SMTP mail. Thanks

DM
David Means
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13552

I'm using PHP Mail.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13556

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access ? I will check & get back to you soon.

DM
David Means
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13558

Sure

DM
David Means
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13564

Ariba,

I'm 100% sure that it's something i did or didn't do correctly. I'm somewhat new to the Joomla site building. Thanks for the Help.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14487

Hello

Are you still facing the same problem with email? The issue had been solved from back end. Could you kindly confirm if the problem still persists?

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16954

Can u tell us what the issue was? I have the same issue (more or less).

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16960

Hello

The issue can vary depending on each user, sometimes any third party plugin may also cause this issue. Sometimes installing a fresh joomla version and all modules, plugins, template files etc manually it works.

LG
Leon Garcia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17192

Hi I am having the same problem, after sp page builder update with the latest Joomla version.

It is happening across all forms in my site; they now remain idle after submit with the spinning wheel.

Ive tried with SMTP and PHP mail SMTP is enabled and working

Can you help me look at this problem?