Easystore - Cannot Delete Items From Cart - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore - Cannot Delete Items From Cart

C

Curt

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hi... Having some troubles with Easystore.

When viewing the cart, I cannot delete any items, If you do press delete, it comes right back. (cache issue?)

Details in hidden

16 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149242

Hello Curt

Your site can't be reached. Please share your access again to check the issue.

Best regards

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149282

Thats because I deleted your ID. I waited over a week for your help, in the mean time the Client blew up and fired me. The site was completely done except for the issues I was seeking help on. It took so long to respond to me, I lost the client. I'm quite upset and now out cash.

You are all quite polite, but ignoring me without any notes or checking in with me is not good business or customer service at all. If you had issue, you should have let me know so I could have reacted and save the client. Your lack of communication and action caused a very bad problem.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149338

Apology for the inconvenience. I am really sorry for your loss. If you need, then I can still help you.

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149425

Ofi this is business and not personal of course. Your companys policy allowed me to wallow in no mans land wihtout support with a paid for product. This is hard to understand, your company has been in business a long time. I've been using products since 2011. I can only imagine that you had development issues or update issues with the app and all hands were on deck to solve, and so ignored your users for support. Or you are overwhelmed and just could not get to me. Either way it shows poor management, and an understanding of how your support dept now runs. No Communication, either then Anne repeatedly asking me to give you more time is unacceptable, especially when i have contracts hanging in the balance. its a shame, i really wanted to use your product easystore, but i cannot trust that you will be able to support when needed so i have already moved on and built out my ecomm system with another company. i have requested the refund and expect that would be no problem consdier the damage and loss of time and penalities.

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149442

Allow me to intervene. @Curt. I have been a joomshaper customer since April 20, 2017. I myself know what you are going through. My EasyStore messages are completely ignored, just to say that I am aware that EasyStore does not work and that it is not a complete e-commerce program. ( https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/30849)This year I no longer wanted to renew my membership, as I say in one of my forum messages, I have already been through this. With the launch of EasyStore I thought this would change, electronic commerce is something very serious for all our clients, I thought they took this step because they were prepared, but no, the same policy as always. I am perfectly aware that new software can have bugs, I was willing to accept them, but this is business as usual. As you say, we have contracts to fulfill, and if communication with the team improved, users could know what we can or cannot offer to our clients. Unfortunately, the company only thinks about us financing its developments. Unfortunately, EasyStore, for me, is a beta version. I can't offer it to my clients because, if the store fails, they get angry. Lost money. Guys, you are going to lose a lot of customers if you continue down this path.

EDIT: We are already losing it now

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149443

Thanks for the feedback, I've been using other tools since 2011 without too much trouble but clearly theyve taken on too much here or as you say are not properly financed to grow it to Alpha.

Problem now is I'm seeing long delays getting support on other tools...frustrating

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149447

I agree with both of you. Until EasyStore was launched this company was okay in solving customer questions.

But they did not properly looked into the market what people expect from an e-commerce extension, they were only focussed on the integration with SPPB in my opinion.

They put EasyStore way too soon in the market without proper testing and without functionaity that people are wanting in an e-commerce component.

They will loose many many customers because of the shit with EasyStore. From my part, I will not recommend Joomshaper anymore to people.

EG
Educainment GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149457

Hi, I still have this problem, cannot delete items in the cart, www.futonliebe.de I tried with php 7.4., 8.0 (with php 8.1 the cart is not working at all). I installed Orbit just an hour ago.

As an optimist I hope that one day easystore works, and I am happy only with its basic functions, like delete items from a cart. Use easystore as a catalogue - every other store offers this - would be heaven! In an siteground server environment, where every other open source software immediately works without problems, I simply cannot understand that joomshaper has no quality control at all. We as the users are the quality team, giving feedback. This does not look like a professional approach to me. I am with Joomla so long, startingout with Mambo and Rhuk Solarflare template even before it became Joomla, then all the clubs rockettheme, joomlart, yootheme and so on. I was with all. But I must say, the look and feel of joomshaper is the best, definitely. They just have an immense quality problem. PLEASE just use a bugtracker, a professional quality control, and enhance your stuff!

How to delete items in my cart?

EG
Educainment GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149458

Update: I updated to easystore 1.0.9 and to PBpro 5.2.7 (why are the last 5 template minimum not updated?). Still not working, I tried again 4 php-versions. www.futonetage.de you cannot delete items.

MiBa
MiBa
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149461

Hi, I tried to add something to the cart on your site and it doesn't work. I can recommend emptying the easystore_cart and easystore_cart_items db tables using phpmyadmin or whatever admin you use and see if that helps. Untick Foreign keys check. I was curious and installed and updated the Orbit package on a server with Apache 2.4.x and PHP 8.2.15, everything works fine. As much as I agree with the above criticisms of Joomshaper and ULTIMATE ecommerce soultion, this is not a case where they failed.

EG
Educainment GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149751

Thanks for your hints. But this was not a solution. Did that,

• emptied the 2 tables,
  • exported with unticked foreign key check, deleted database and reimported database

Same issue. --> With php 7.4 and 8.1 and 8.2 it is not possible to add items to the cart. ---> Now, with 8.0.3 (actual status), I can add items to the cart, but not delete them or change amount Try yourself www.futonliebe.de

So I can not agree with you. Sorry. Siteground servers have a good reputation, and an istall with all updates should run like all the other joomla templates, which are already working on the same server.

EG
Educainment GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149459
EG
Educainment GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149760

Solution: I installed on another server from all-incl, and there it works. I don't have a clue whats wrong with siteground, this was never before. MiBa: looks like you where right, I was assigning the fault to the wrong adress... sorry for that.

Easyshop looks really great by the way. I hope that some day everything is in a robust shape. Cheers!

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149762

Not solved BTW, I've installed on several servers all the same and more issues. You may say its solved for you if you wish, but the wider issues of compatbity and pure function remain.

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149763

And further more support has dried up and thats a clear tell they are aware of issues and scrambling to solve them.

MiBa
MiBa
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150044

No need to apologize. This sometimes happens when you are not in control of the server, that's why I prefer my own servers. Easystore looks great and that's the only thing it does really well (in the current version).