Easystore 1.0.9 Questions - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore 1.0.9 Questions

J

justmikey

EasyStore 2 months ago

Dear,

I update my easystore and cannot find this option: Update: Admins are now able to receive order summaries

Where is this located? and how to change this

5 Answers
J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149452

Hello?

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149456

It is not in the backend available. They just asent the confirmation email to the customer also to the admin-emailadress. Besides that the order-summery tag does not work, so instead they add something new they broke something else. There is not template available for admin-emails. Just like EasyStore is lacking a lot of functionalities.

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149492

Inderdaad! Easystore is far behind other shops and also the basic options are currently not possible.. very sad..

How can i add total WEIGHTS to the shopping cart? I didnt see any weights anywhere....? Not in order mail , not in cart and not on product page. This is too bad Joomshaper. How to add this.???

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149648

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for this inconvenience. As far as I know, it's not possible. There is no default option to do that. But you can calculate individual product weights from here(Product page):

https://prnt.sc/zT3qv8m4QqMq

Sorry for this inconvenience. I know so many basic features till now are not available on the Easy store. But our team is working on it. We are updating and adding new features to that. Allow us some time, please.

-Regards.

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149665

Yes but we (the owners of easystore) pay a lot of money for the store extension. And now the shop is still not ready yet. When the subscription time is over, we have to pay again for it? This is not fair and ridiclious.. We have to get at least a complete basic shop, and till now it isnt still a basic shop. I am not satifsy.