SP Property Joomla Component : Issue With Location Search - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property Joomla Component : Issue With Location Search

LG

Laetitia G

Extension 2 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering a problem with the SP Property component in Joomla, specifically regarding the location search feature.

The issue is that the search engine seems to not consider the complete word used as a location, but rather individual letters. For instance, when I enter "chiang mai" as the location, listings for "Chiang Rai" are also displayed because the search engine interprets "Chiang" as part of the search results.

This creates significant confusion, especially for locations beginning with syllables like "Ko" for islands in Thailand. Example : https://www.chiangrai.life/all-provinces if you search for Ko Samui properties, you will see : Mae Korn Rim Kok .... because KO is part of the research.

Has anyone else faced this problem? Is there a solution or workaround to address this issue with location search?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150452

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

LG
Laetitia G
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151882

Hello Toufiqur,

My website is Out of order since 48h. I have really bad issues about the template. I don't know how to handle it and it's really bad for my business. I wish you could have a new version of this template that I could use on PHP 8. Could you please have a look at my website and tell me what is going wrong? I have a kind of back up here : https://chiangrailife.meedev.digital/

But my webiste is : chiangrai.life

Best Regards Laetitia

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152003

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with your website. I understand how frustrating it can be, especially when it affects your business. I'll certainly take a look at your website and investigate the issues you're experiencing. Regarding the template compatibility with PHP 8, I'll check if there's a newer version available that could resolve the issues. But, When you are using the PHP 8 what problem arise on your site? Please tell me full scenario or share some screenshot.

I'll review your website at the provided link and get back to you with insights on what might be causing the problems. Thank you for your patience.

-Thanks