Instagram Gallery Stopped Working - Question | JoomShaper

Instagram Gallery Stopped Working

S

S

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello, all of a sudden the Instagram gallery stopped working. A message on the header says "Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api" and a message "No item found! Please make sure that your Instagram User ID and Access Token is correct" appears where the gallery should be loaded. The gallery has been working for months before this problem. I have watched the tutorial video and the step-by-step guide (outdated in some details) over and over, I did all the steps again as suggested, regenerated the access token multiple times but still it doesn't work: also the pop-up window shows an access token, but the Instagram ID is just blank.

Any idea?

Thank you in advance

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151362

Yes, SP Page Builder works well with Joomla 3. But I would recommend you to upgrade to Joomla 4 eventually.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150860

Hello S

Please follow this documentation. I have also made a tutorial on How to setup Instagram Gallery Addon. Please follow the steps in the tutorial. Make sure that you have checked the additional steps in the description too.

Best regards

S
S
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150902

Hello Ofi,

I've read all the documentation and followed the YouTube video, including the additional steps. Everything is ok. It's more like something in SP Page Builder stopped working properly, or some further settings are now required on the Facebook / Instagram side.

Can you please help me out?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150968

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

S
S
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150984

Hello Ofi,

here are the credentials to access the website as administrator.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151172

Please update to SP Page Builder 5 and then I will check your issue. We have limited support for SP Page Builder 3.

S
S
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151336

Thank you for your reply.

Would SP Page Builder 5 work on Joomla 3.10.12? Or do I have to update to at least Joomla 4 first?

S
S
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151523

Hello Ofi,

I updated SP Page Builder to the version 5.2 and tried again the "Generate token" procedure. Now the Instagram ID shows up correctly and the token is properly generated. The Instagram Gallery is working again!

Problem solved, thank you for your support.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151913

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.