Page Builder Frontend Editor Issue - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder Frontend Editor Issue

MD

Mahdi Daneshpayeh

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hi, Few days ago, I decided to start a fresh website. I installed joomla 5 from joomla website and helix ultimate template and page builder pro. When I add a new page and open it in front end editor everything works fine. But when I save it and open it again it shows empty page. Website menu even page builder toolbar shows fine. but page builder component is empty. I have this issue on my other website as well! Am I missed anything?

11 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151545

Hello Mahdi Daneshpayeh

Please share a screencast to understand your issue better.

Best regards

MD
Mahdi Daneshpayeh
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151708

Hi Ofi, Here is a screenshot. image

When I make a new, it works fine on fronted editor. But if I open an exisiting page it shows like image. The addons are already visible on layers. The page is blank and doesnt allow me to add any addon.
Any comment?

Mahdi

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151918

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

MD
Mahdi Daneshpayeh
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152008

Hi Ofi, Please check.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152074

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

MD
Mahdi Daneshpayeh
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152765

Hi Ofi, please find link to full site backup in hidden comment. Kind regards, Mahdi

MD
Mahdi Daneshpayeh
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153543

Hi Ofi, Any comment on this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153555

Apology for the delay. On my localhost, frontend editor works fine. I have shared your access to the development team. They will check the issue.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153564

It looks like an issue with your server. Please talk to them if they are blocking iframe from loading. Or check if you have installed any third-party plugin or components.

MD
Mahdi Daneshpayeh
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #153782

Thanks Ofi, I acctually built this web on a subdomain on my website to test easystore. The frontend editor works fine on my main website. But on subdomain it doesnt. So i guess it may be a different issue than webhost. When I make a new page. if I dont add any item to page on backend, it opens normall on front end and everything works fine. Please fsee bellow image. the new page works fine and let me add rows and any item to my design. But as soon as I save it and close it, it shows a blank page when I reopen it again. Any comments? Kind regards, mahdi

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #153817

You are welcome 😊

Thanks for your detailed explanation. The developement team is on festival holiday. I will share it with the team and they will help you. Please allow me one week time. I can talk to them after they come back from holiday.