Fullwidth Slider Error - Question | JoomShaper

Fullwidth Slider Error

OK

Omo Kobsen

Template 1 month ago

Hi Joomshaper Team, I just began working with the Salon Template. When I insert an image in the fullwidth slider of the demo, the following error pops up:

Call Stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/templates/shaper_salon/sppagebuilder/addons/slideshow_full/site.php:36 2 SppagebuilderAddonSlideshow_full->render() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:1007 3 AddonParser::getAddonHtmlView() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:456 4 AddonParser::viewAddons() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:92 5 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:416 6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:204 7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:74 8 SppagebuilderViewPage->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:697 9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:81 10 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730 11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:24 12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71 13 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73 14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361 15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:261 17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:306 18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:58 19 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

Please help!

4 Answers
OK
Omo Kobsen
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151461

The same for the image slider inside the section "weekly inspirations"

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151519

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I have tried but could not login to your backend. Please check the screenshots in the hidden content box.

However, the followig forum post might help:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/28381

Best Regards

OK
Omo Kobsen
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151680

Hi Rashida! Thanks for your fast reply and the solution. Unfortunatly it's not working.

I updated the Login credentials for you! You can login now.

1. Edit: after replacing also the site.php for "[...]/addons/slideshow_full" it's even worse.
OK
Omo Kobsen
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151932

Do you have a solution for this problem?