Error 0 Count(): Argument #1 ($value) Must Be Of Type Countable|array, Null Given - Question | JoomShaper

Error 0 Count(): Argument #1 ($value) Must Be Of Type Countable|array, Null Given

VR

Victor Reinaldo

Template 1 month ago

Hi Joomshaper

Install the Shaper Opus template; upon updating, I encountered the error "0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given." Not only that, but when attempting to input the Google Fonts API Key, I received the error message: [link to screenshot].

WEBEMPRESA informed me that the error originates from the template.

Please, could you update the templates? It's always a concern whether they will function properly, and while I understand you have a lot on your plate, if we can't work for our clients, we won't be able to renew, which is detrimental to both parties.

I hope you can assist me with this request.

Sincerely,

Victor

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152275

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, I could not reach to your admin URL. I have attached a screenshot in the hidden content box.

However, you might get an idea from the following forum post:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/28866

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152324

Hi Rashida

Pls check https://prnt.sc/g6vu8j006RCR enable administrator access, you can check the problem, have a nice day.

Regards

Victor

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152807

Gracias Rashida Rahman por tu nula ayuda, espero la proxima vez tener mas suerte con el soporte tecnico, veo estas muy cansada.

Elimine la plantilla, no te molestes en responder

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152929

Hi there!

Really sorry for all that happened.

Did you try the solution provided in the forum post that I have shared with you in my first response, please?

If yes, can I get one more chance to look at?

Best Regards