Helix Update Crash - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Update Crash

E

elsmachimo

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Hello,

My website is down after doing the Helix update, and now my SP Page Builder Pro back-end displays this error on everything:

An error has occurred. 0 Failed opening required '/home/itspo967/floathouseedmonton.ca/plugins/system/nrframework/j3bc.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

Can you tell me how to fix this? I just did the helux update and now the website crashed. Thank you.

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152709

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

I could not reach to your administrative URL, hence can not login either. However, in the error it mentions nrframework. Are you using there any thirt party framework also? It seems that framework is causing the issue. Would you please try to uninstall that framework? If it's not possible, kindly restore your last working backup. You may ask your hosting provider to help you with this either.

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152747

Hi,

plugins/system/nrframework/j3bc.php

Is NOT from Helix Ultimate nor Helix3, it's from Extensions from Tassos.gr / Convert Forms or other.

I had this same on my private sites, so I know how to fix it. It happends after last framework update, then legacy j3bc.php file is missing.

Download > Unzip > Use FTP to upload it:

j3bc_UNZIP_UPLOAD.zip

E
elsmachimo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152792

Thank you Paul!

I am not very technical, so just to confirm, when I upload this file through my host's FTP, will I need to do anything else or will it simply resolve the issue after this is completed?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152751

Evidence #1

info_2500_2024.jpg

The jury, Joomshaper is innocent :)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152794

Just upload that file here: plugins/system/nrframework/