Articles Layout is Broken On SP Page Builder Pro 5 - Question | JoomShaper

Articles Layout is Broken On SP Page Builder Pro 5

PB

Paul B.

SP Page Builder 4 weeks ago

I have SP Page Builder 5 now and I have several issues, now it seems it only lets me select 2 out all the layouts of Articles, several layouts are now unselectable when publishing new articles to front page. Second thing also a priority is that when the article is clicked on it only opens the mobile view only regardless of whether or not it is opened on a deskop , and it for some reason only does this on select articles but then there is nothing in articles code that would do that. https://zf42.com/index.php/categories/cats/cats-piloting-container-ships-appears-to-be-the-cause-of-the-francis-key-scott-bridge-collapse

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 weeks ago #153361

Hi

Thnaks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. I have seen that you are using SPPB 5.2.7. Could you please keep a full site backup and try our latest version of page builder? Please let me know is this ok or not.

-Regards.

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153766

I have updated to the latest version , the issue persists . It will only let me select two article layouts and the pic is also blank as pictured . Below is updated information . Please do what ever you can you to resolve I have back up so no issue if you need to make changes I just need fixed if possible.

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153767

I have updated to the latest version , the issue persists . It will only let me select two article layouts and the pic is also blank as pictured . Below is updated information . Please do what ever you can you to resolve , no need to wait for response you can make changes .I have back up so no issue if you need to make changes I just need fixed if possible.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153780

I have updated to the latest version , the issue persists .

Hi.

Mehtaz - I do not think that this applies to SPPB in general. But this applies to Articles addon which is only in Newsberg template on board. Therefore, SPPB update or reinstallation will not help.

You, as an employee of support, should have determined this and transfer to the dev team to verify.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153804

Thanks, Pavel for your suggestions.

Hi Paul B.

Could you please knock here on 16th April? We have a vacation here. Right now Dev team is not available.