Easystore 10.10 Still No have Multicategory For Product - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore 10.10 Still No have Multicategory For Product

LS

lucie sulerka

EasyStore 2 weeks ago

Hello, easystore still no have multicategories for products. A few months passed and still this function is not. Each product can only be added to one category. But if I want to add product ashwagandha for example to category ADAPTOGENS and Dietary DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS. It is not possible. I cannot choose to add a product to both categories. ADD only one category... This is a huge minus. EasyStore is for small business without function multicategories for products....

5 Answers
LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154144

and my experience....when u download demo quickstart template.. so dont working. instalation joomla 4 cant possible... so the owner sends you his backup from the computer (Akeeba Backup) but that backup has bugs in it... another thing from theirs sppagebuilder have high requirements for php.... so you struggle with bugs, with hosting, with joomshaper support... and component easystore from joomshaper? bullshit... why? they still didn't finish option to choose your own payment (etc to bank account) and what's worse is that you can't choose to put the product in more categories. you can always give one product from one category.

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154145

I have been fighting here for 2 months and we are already really pissed off...

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154174

and one last thing for mobiles views... should be easystore filter on popup style.
it's too long in your style, people have to scroll down for a long time. long module ..Filter by price.. modern and better is when it is hidden under some icon and then pops out to the user after a click (pop-up)... but that's the least of it...
the big problem is the multi categories + there is still no possibility of own payment (e.g. to a bank account by transfer)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154869

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Currently don't have multi category function. I will let you know tomorrow when it comes.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
8 minutes ago #155670

Hello, good work with payment. But still no see multi category for product.

It would still like it then 1) a module for displaying the product by ID in pagebuilder page, 2) a field with a short description of the product.

then it could be the best component for the eshop...