Front End Editor is Impossible To Use, I Think I Will Migrate To Other Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Front End Editor is Impossible To Use, I Think I Will Migrate To Other Builder

LA

Luigi Alighieri

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately, since you have modified the page editing and enabled the FrontEnd editor, it has been impossible to make important changes, as it is very often impossible to access it.

I follow all the required steps

disable SEF URL disable cache disable CSS and javascript compression clear browser cache clear LiteSpeed cache but I rarely manage to access the FrontEnd editing page

This makes any change, even a minimal one, to my site annoying and time-consuming.

If I am not suggested a method that really works, I will unfortunately have to migrate to another page builder

Is there anyone willing to give me this information?

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago #154967

Hi there!

I have opened a sppb page with the frontend editor and save changes without any issue. Please check the screncast:

https://share.cleanshot.com/lmgmf6nk

Best Regards

LA
Luigi Alighieri
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #155034

yes, I saw that it works now.

But I saw that you changed the shared session settings to make it work.

I have had this problem for years, I have asked several times here on the forum and also via ticket in the past, I was always given the same instructions:

disable cache disable CSS and JS compression disable SEF URLs even disable captcha

but simply had to enable shared sessions.

What to say. Thanks again for your time.

PS: I suggest you also write it in the product documentation because I even paid a consultant but no one had been able to give me a solution

Thanks again

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #155117

Glad that I could help this time.

Have a nice day!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154721

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Is there any error you are facing while trying the frontend editor? I have turned on the shared session and it seems fine at my end.

https://share.cleanshot.com/1Jfw6xLq

Would you please describe the issue further with screencast?

Best Regards

LA
Luigi Alighieri
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154790

Dear Rashida,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to describe because I simply cannot use it. My session stops at the request for login credentials for the frontend editor. Once the fields are filled in, the login page is loaded and it is not possible to proceed further because the page returns to itself.

What is infuriating is that it was previously possible to edit pages with a decent editor even from within the administration session without having to log out and log in again. Now, instead, you can make small changes but you cannot easily create a new page. I wonder why a system that worked so well was changed to replace it with one that simply does not work, especially since the frontend editor has never worked well.

The mere fact that you have to perform a series of steps before you can use it suggests a poor system, such as disabling the cache, disabling css and javascript compression, disabling SEF URLs, etc.

I understand that it may depend on how the server is configured, but this configuration does not depend on me, so I think that a software for which a fee is paid should work regardless.