Articles Built Using SP Page Builder Not Being Indexed By Smart Search - Question | JoomShaper

Articles Built Using SP Page Builder Not Being Indexed By Smart Search

VM

Vince Murphy

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Hi, One of our new sites is having a problem with smart search. Any articles we create using page builder, do not get indexed by smart search. If we build page builder pages directly, it's fine and the content gets indexed correctly. If we build Joomla articles without the page build, it's also fine. However, any articles built using the page builder do not get indexed correctly. The article title gets indexed but that's all. None of the content in add-ons gets indexed.

Index rebuilt multiple times, PHP memory limits increases + other PHP parameters, error logs checked, nothing found.

Any advise much apprecaited.

Cheers...Vince

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I have checked smart search backend and front view. It works fine.

https://prnt.sc/8IZdGGoCv-M3

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

VM
Vince Murphy
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156026

Thanks for checking but I should have given you an example. The example you used is a good one. Searching for "property" returns 2 results. The first (Property Taxes) is an example of an article created using the pagebuilder. This only gets returned because the search term is in the title. If you search for content within this article, you'll see the problem. For example, search for: "neighbourhood" which exists within the "Property Taxes" article, this will not be found. This is my issue.

The second (History) is a pagebuilder page and it works fine, it returns results from any content searched within the page.

Thanks...Vince

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156038

I'd like to discuss matters with our team. Kindly grant me some time to do so. Thank you for your understanding.

VM
Vince Murphy
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156041

No problem. Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156378

We have found the problem. We will update it next update. Thanks

VM
Vince Murphy