Custom Style In Template Doesn't Apply - Question | JoomShaper

Custom Style In Template Doesn't Apply

OD

Olivier DELORON

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, I am using the Gourmand template with Helix Framework and what I am trying to set in the Custom style in the Presets tab of the Template Options doesn't apply... Have you a clue of what I'm doing wrong? For instance the Background Color doesn't change at all. Thanks in advance for your reply, Olivier

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #14251

Hi there!

I have some suggestions for you! Reason can be one of them:

You may try to go in Advanced > SCSS > Compile SCSS to CSS. Once you're done with your colors you can remove it.

So, you might try toggling the custom style setting on/off during change to see if there isn't just an old file that's loading and isn't yet rewritten by the compile function.

You may try enabling compress the CSS and Javascript to get it to work.

Sometimes the main reason for not showing the changes is Adblock software installed on the computer. After disabling the Adblock software the changes are shown immediately.

Clear Joomla and Browser cache(Most important)

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14254

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer. Indeed that was the first issue you mentionned : "You may try to go in Advanced > SCSS > Compile SCSS to CSS. Once you're done with your colors you can remove it." My problem is solved! :) Thank you again

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #14307

Glad to know that:)

You are always welcome!