Deactivate License Key Ssppagebuilder - Question | JoomShaper

Deactivate License Key Ssppagebuilder

A

Adriano

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

how can i deactivate license key

i have a customer who changed agencies and they overwrote the admin access directly dehslab still use my license.

unfortunately I can no longer access it via the administrator area - but I still have access via FTP.

It would be great if I could get some help quickly so that I can quickly eliminate the whole thing via FTP

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158867

Hello Adriano

Please share your email address in the hidden content. I will deactivate your current plan and add a new plan. So, your old license will be inactive and you will get a new license. But after that, please remove the licese key from SP Page Builder settings before you deliver the site to the client.

Best regards

SE
Sven Engelke
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158873

Hello!

I see a problem with this though. Even if the existing license is deactivated and a new one is issued, the page builder will continue to work in the existing version for the customer, there are just no more updates. It would be better if the page builder automatically switched to the Lite version after the license was deactivated.

Someone who has an agency license would have to change the license for all pages in such a case. With many pages, this is also a lot of work. The elegant way would be to generate as many licenses in the customer area as the license allows.

It is much easier if the customer buys their own license for their website. This has the advantage that you then have nothing to do with the license and the customer can continue to use it until it expires.

Regards sven

A
Adriano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158878

Hello Sven, you're right.

An option to remove the domain from a license area in your own agency dashboard would be great.

This changes the license to the free version and the topic is.

At the moment, the new agency could easily pull backups and then use the installation again and again at my expense.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158880

Hello Sven Engelke

You are right. But if SP Page Builder goes to the lite version, then the pro features might not work. Then the site will be a disaster and your work will be gone. Maybe we will find a better solution in the future.

Best regards

SE
Sven Engelke
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158884

Hello!

That wouldn't be a problem. The customer then just has to buy a license and install it. Then the page builder should switch back to Pro.

Regards sven

A
Adriano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158875

The website is already on the customer's web server. As described above, I no longer have access to the backend.

I only have access via FTP because agenutr apparently overlooked that.

I need to be able to access the license options via FTP.

What happens if I change my account email address?

Can the old customer still get updates?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158881

I have removed your plan and added a new plan with the same validity. You cannot change your email address without permission. Please contact [email protected] if you really need this. For your issue, you do not need to change the email address. The customer will get an update notification as they have SP Page Builder on their site. Everyone gets this. But he cannot update because the license key in invalid now.

From the next time, before handing over the site, delete your email and license key from the settings.