PageBuilder Module Saving Issues - Question | JoomShaper

PageBuilder Module Saving Issues

Matt

Matt

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I've been having some issues with using PageBuilder modules and saving.

If I create a new PB module or edit an existing PB module, add/change content, then hit Save & Close it often returns me back to the module list view with an error: You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#450).

Sometimes if I hit Save, wait for it to save, then go to the ... menu and hit Close it kicks me back out to the module list view instead of back into the module settings.

Also, it breaks Advanced Module Manager (seems randomly when saving the module) and the only way to get AMM back to loading properly is if I re-install it.

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #158983

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check now with this login credential and let me know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Matt
Matt
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158988

Hi Toufiq,

I logged in with that user/pass and created a new PB module, saved, saved & closed. Tried it a few times and the error hasn't popped up.

However advanced module manager still breaks. I haven't reinstalled it to fix it again yet, in case you wanted to see. Fixing it by going components > regular labs extension manager and reinstall advanced module manager then if you go back to the module manager AMM will be working again. I'm not sure what the PB module causes to break it. I haven't had any issues with other module types.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #158990

I think your module manager conflict with the Page Builder.

Matt
Matt
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159295

Turns out it was the PB module, save/close set the URL with option=com_module instead of option=com_advancedmodules.

I wrote a plugin to fix it, if anyone could use it, here it is: https://bitbucket.org/nswdllc/advanced-module-manager-sp-pagebuilder-adapter/src/main/

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159335

Thank you for your assistance in helping others.