Error Sp Page Builder- Saves The Content Correctly But When Editing The Page Again It Shows The Old Content - Question | JoomShaper

Error Sp Page Builder- Saves The Content Correctly But When Editing The Page Again It Shows The Old Content

H

Hugo

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I have SP Page Builder with license. I have the following problem: I edit a page already created by the editor and delete or add texts, I save the page and it shows the message "Page Saved Succesfully", I look at the page on the website and it is updated, but when I go back to the SP Page Builder editor it shows me the previous page, without the changes. Even when I go to include a created module, it does not appear in the list of modules to select it, only the previous modules appear.

Also, if I delete a page, it shows that it was sent to the trash, but I refresh the list and the page appears published again. If I delete the page from the trash and refresh the list of pages, they appear again in the trash.

11 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159419

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Can you give me FTP access? Cause, I need to download a backup to check the issue.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159427

I placed the FTP data in the hidden content fields in the original message. I'll copy it back to you in the hidden message. There are also web accesses.

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159428

The problem is when I load the page to edit, because even if it shows the old version of the page in the editor, if I tell it to export and then import the exported file again, I import the final version... not the old one, meaning it is saving correctly but the problem is when the page loads when editing it.

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159429

I made an installable backup with Akeeba, you can download it from:

https://www.saviasaludepspruebas.com/bk6error/

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159430

I also attach a Cpanel link. hidden content fields

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159431

Do not download the backup, you can work directly on the site, I have a backup of it in case any damage occurs I can easily restore it through Akeeba.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159681

No clue found. Sometimes it remains and sometimes not. I think your server

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159702

Toufiq, this is a persistent error that many users write and report as an error in the forum and on internet support sites, it is an error of the SP Page Builder with some condition in the servers. Let me explain: it was working very well for me and suddenly it stopped working well, look at all the pages there are. I have to deliver the site to my client, that is why I have already made another installation from scratch of another Joomla on my personal server and it is working well in this installation.

I no longer need this server, (I copied the SSH and Joomla accesses). If you want you can use this server as a laboratory to find the error, you can make all the checks and changes you require with the operating system, php, joomla or SP Page Builder, in order to find what makes this error occur and can solve the many tickets you have on this subject in which the SP Page Builder saves, but the re-editing shows an old version as if it were cache.

I look forward to your response.

Hugo

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159704

If you allow us some time, we will be able to check it next week. We are currently on our religious vacation for one week.

Thank you for your understanding.

H
Hugo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159705

No problem, Please let me know when you finish testing and find the error, so I can remove the server.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159707

Sure!