Articles And Read More.... - Question | JoomShaper

Articles And Read More....

AW

Anders Wiik

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello.

I have page builder and helix ultimate. On my start page I have the article addon with three news articles. These articles have read more-links at the end or "Läs mer" (swedish). I have two problems:

1. When pressing the read more link on the first two news articles it returns to the same page. I can't access the aditional text.
  2. The third article's read more link open up in another page but I'd like it to be a page builder page or at least a page which is designed similar as the home page. Is this a feature or sometning I need to create?

/Anders

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1727

You are most welcome & Thanks. I didn't investigate your third-party extension. Cause, your site is live. You should aware before use the third party extension.

Please close this thread by accepting the most helpful answer so that someone else can find the solution easily. Don't forget to give an upvote.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1469

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. I have solved your issue. Please check now and let me know.

I have created hidden menus and solved by this process.

-Thanks

AW
Anders Wiik
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1527

Very much thank you!! Do you know why the top section with the social media icons are in smaller size than the other pages?

i also see that my off canvas menu dissapears when using the phone (after pressing read more...)

/Anders

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1661

Please check now and ignore to use the third party extension. Thanks

AW
Anders Wiik
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1662

I must say one thing. What a faboulous support you guys give! Impressed! Very much thank you!

I don't know which third party extension you refere to but I will try to not mess things up :-)

/Anders