Cannot Save Or Close - Question | JoomShaper

Cannot Save Or Close

AC

Adrian Ciupagea

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello,

After updating to 3.7.8 I cannot save, I cannot work in the front end or close an open page.

Please advise.

Thank you, Adrian

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1484

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconveninece. Please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access via hidden content & I will let check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

AC
Adrian Ciupagea
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1508

Hi,

I don't have an FTP access. Out site is stored on out network on one of the servers. I send you the access. Please advise.

Thank you, Adrian

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1650

Hi there,

I tried to download a akeeba backup for test your site my localhost. But, file size is too high. Is it possible to download and install your site in your localhost. Then we can join remote desktop via anydesk or teamviewer to check your issue.

Already i have applied this process. No need to do it again.

How to download Akeeba backup

How to run Akeeba backup

-Thanks

AC
Adrian Ciupagea
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1679

Hi,

Akeba said I'm running PHP 7.3.13 and should upgrade. The latest PHP is 7.4. I cannot do this update myself, I have to ask the IT for support. It sounds like it takes too much time to do this and I have to do updates on the site content today.

I would rather go back to SP Builder 3.7.4. Please let me know where to find it, can I download it from your site ?

Thank you, Adrian

AC
Adrian Ciupagea
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1681

Hi,

I found the 3.7.4 version in my Downlods folder. I installed it but I still cannot save the page after I edit the content. It should be a solution to this, please advise. It worked perfect before updating to 3.7.8 I realy need to edit the content today.

Thank you, Adrian

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1735