Fatal Error - Pages Not Saved - Question | JoomShaper

Fatal Error - Pages Not Saved

A

Admin

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, I'm not able to save any Pages (I tried importing template pages and just a plain page). No errors show up its says its saved successfully but nothing is saved. Preview also show just page 404 page e.g. when I save I get option to preview but even this shows nothing.

I have done a clean install of

Joomla 3.9.26 helix ultimate SP Page Builder lastest

I also get the same issue with no helix ultimate installed. I have added my system info in hidden content and site login details for you.

So far I have tried uninstalling and re-installing all with the same issue.

• SP Page Builder
  • Complete clean install of Joomla and SP Page builder on another site

I have also tried clearing cache and diffrent browsers, still same issue

UPDATE: I have found that in the database that the table called xxxx_sppagebuilder has an issue with its ID. When I save a page first time it inserts a "0". If I then manually change this to a different ID e.g. "1" then the page loads. But you have to do this on all pages so its not fixed and everytime I add a new page it always inserts "0" into this coloumn.

Please let me know how to fix this database issue?

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #17201

I installed (tomorrow version) SPPB 3.7.10 and seems to be OK now.

This version support PHP 8 and MySQL v8.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #17194

Hello

Thank you for the information, kindly allow me some time. I will check from my end and get back to you soon.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #17199

I guess, we have to use SPPB 3.7.10 there, it supports MySQL v8

BTW

Please increase PHP upload_max_filesize - now you have only 2MB.

A
Admin
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #17200

Hi, when will 3.7.10 be out as the current version is 3.7.9?

In regards to "Please increase PHP upload_max_filesize - now you have only 2MB." this is becuase I have been trying different PHP versions to see if this was the issue so they are not setup fully yet (majority of my sites use PHP 8 so lower are not setup yet). I will make the changes when I know if 3.7.10 will be release.

A
Admin
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #17202

Awesome! so I'm ok to put back PHP 8 on this instead of configuring 7.4 or should I wait for testing?

Thanks for the support on this.

A
Admin
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #17203

I can confirm my issue is resolved using latest version and pages are now being saved. Awesome work / support Joomshaper.

Thanks to "Paul Frankowski" who carried out the work.