Templates Not Found - Question | JoomShaper

Templates Not Found

MD

Markus D.

General 2 years ago

Hi there,

after intsallation of sp builder pro /without error messages) I tryed to start with my first site ... So I click to the botton "Create a new page" as descripted in some tutorials. Here I want to select "PAGE TEMPLATES" ... but if I click to this botton I get the error message: "Templates not found".

After installation I filled the under "Options/Licences" my email and license-code ... I try it for sometimes ...

I installed the helix framework und download and install a template manually ... but nothing changed ...

So what is the next step I can do ? What can I check?

5 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18091

Hello

Can you kindly provide me your administrative access. Use the hidden mode to put in the log in credentials. I will check the issue from my end and get back to you.

MD
Markus D.
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18096

OK ...

MD
Markus D.
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18103

An other effect is, that under "languages" nothing is displayed ... it seems that someting is wrong ... I tryed to deinstall und install again, but nothing changed ... no templates were found and no languanges are displayed ...

MD
Markus D.
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18142

Hello all, in the meantime I have completely recreated the Joomla page. I used this installation-Source: Joomla_3.9.26-Stable-Full_Package_German.zip

Then I istalles K2 and EU-privacy ... after all I installed SP Page builder. Then I put in my email and the code from my dash-board ...

The Result is the same ... I click on "PAGE TEAMPLATES" I get the error message "Templates not found" ... and under Languages are nothing shown ...

But I can now rule out that anything influenced the installation ...

I need your help or an idea, what can we do ...

MD
Markus D.
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18148

Hello together, I have solved my problem myself ...

in the end it was probably because of an incorrect path indication in the php.ini file:

curl.cainfo = "..../cacert.pem" openssl.capath= "..../cacert.pem"

So I searched the file "cacert.pem" on my server and used the correct path ... Then restart the apache ..

And now I see the templates and languages ...

So we will see, what will happening at next ...