Helix Ultimate Menu Items Not Showing — But In The Offcanvas Menu Everything Displays Correctly - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Helix Ultimate Menu Items Not Showing — But In The Offcanvas Menu Everything Displays Correctly

M

Marin

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Helix Ultimate menu items not showing — but in the Offcanvas menu everything displays correctly. How can I fix this?

0
18 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #202081

Hello Marin,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the following steps, which should resolve the issue:

  1. Go to the menu settings, which are not visible in the mega menu.
  2. Save all the menu settings again.
  3. Then clear your Joomla and browser cache and check.

If this doesn't solve the issue, please reach out and I'll look into it more deeply.

Best regards

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #201962

Hello Marin,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've reviewed the information you provided, but I haven't found any issues. From my perspective, the mega menu and the offcanvas menu are displaying the same items.

Best regards

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #201963

Hi, the main menu items are showing, but the submenu items do not display. In the Offcanvas menu everything works fine. How can I fix this?

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #201966

Hello Marin,

Thank you for reporting this issue, and I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

To assist you further, could you please provide temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate the menu issue.

Before you share the credentials, I strongly recommend creating a complete backup of your site to ensure your data is secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #201967

I also noticed that this issue happens on all my websites using Helix Ultimate.

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #202048

Hi, any news? Thank you for support.

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #202088

Hi, this solved my problem. Do you have any idea why does it occur?

Thank you very much for quick support!

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231897

Hi, I’m facing this problem again. Suddenly, one of the main menu items disappeared, even though it’s showing correctly in the off-canvas menu. Saving the menu item didn’t help this time either. Any idea what I should do?

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231918

Please share the site url

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232010

In hidden area.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232015

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #233070

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and for your willingness to investigate the issue.

Due to increased security policies on our side, we currently have limited ability to share administrative credentials or accounts.

Would it be possible to investigate or verify the issue in another way, without providing admin access? Alternatively, if you have any recommendations or a suggested approach that would allow you to troubleshoot the issue while respecting these security restrictions, we would be happy to follow them.

Please let us know what information or access you would need from our side to proceed.

Best regards,

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #233071

Please mention the menu name which is missing

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #233072

Menu item is "Download Zona".

Thank you very much for quick support!

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #233077

From my end, I’m unable to find a menu with that name in either the Mega Menu or the Offcanvas Menu.

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #233093

To find Download Zona, hover over or click on the "Plus" menu item to reveal its submenu options, where Download Zona is listed.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #233095

The “Plus” menu is configured as a mega menu. If you add new submenu items after the mega menu has already been created, they will not be added automatically.

You will need to manually add the newly created submenu items through the Mega Menu Builder.

Please check the screen recording in the hidden content area for a step-by-step demonstration.

0
M
Marin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #233096

Yes, that was a problem. Thank you so much!

0