Header Problem After Helix Ultimate Update - Question | JoomShaper

Header Problem After Helix Ultimate Update

PB

Paolo Bianchi

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, I just updated Helix Ultimate framework to the last version and I noticed a problem about Basic setting. I am not able anymore to modify logo and header height. Can anybody help me? I have many dozen websites that use helix ultimate framework. Here an example: https://aefirenze.it/en/ Look at the logo. The setting in the template dashboard in the section Basic Settings are: logo height 80 and header height 120px Whatever size I fill there, theese heights doesn't change. Of course i have cancelled all kind of caches. If I try to change just in the browser view via Inspector F12 I can do it, but not from the template editor in administration. In Helix Ultimate 1.1.2 everything was perfect. After update to 1.1.3 starts this problem.

Can you kindly help me? Paolo

8 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18292

Hello Paolo,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue at our end.

Thanks!

PB
Paolo Bianchi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18296

Done

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18323

Hello there,

We have changed the logo size to 48 for english pages. It is working. Please clear System -> Clear Cache -> Delete All after each change.

Thanks!

PB
Paolo Bianchi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18327

Ok, now the logo is inside the header. However, the problem is not caused by the logo but rather by the header whose height cannot be changed. I think this is a template bug.

PB
Paolo Bianchi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18331

More: on Firefox browser the layout has broken

PB
Paolo Bianchi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18335

Browser problem. Now i changed the logo height to 48 for all the templates. The Header height bug still remain....

PB
Paolo Bianchi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18709

ISSUE SOLVED. The first thing is that I did not update the plugin first and then the template, but I directly loaded the framework downloaded from the joomshaper site. This created the problem. HOW DID I SOLVE? Having a backup copy, unfortunately a month old, I restored it to another location on the server. So I did the update correctly, first the plugin and after the template. I copied the template folder on the original site and replaced it with the old corrupt one. Everything is back in place, and updated, in the best way. ADVICE

1. Always have recent backups
  2. Always update the framework plugin first and then the template.

Thanks for your attention

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19007

Hello Paolo,

We are glad to know that you have solved it.

Have a nice day!