Save Failed With The Following Error: Duplicate Entry '0' For Key 'q2qdr_sppagebuilder.primary' - Question | JoomShaper

Save Failed With The Following Error: Duplicate Entry '0' For Key 'q2qdr_sppagebuilder.primary'

Yofie Setiawan

Yofie Setiawan

SP Page Builder 11 months ago

Hi,

I have problem, everytime i save a new article, it shows error message box like this

Save failed with the following error: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'q2qdr_sppagebuilder.PRIMARY'

How can i fix this?

I just migrate to another web hosting server, could it be database issue? How can i fix this?

And this happen when i activate the spbb with joomla article integration.

And this happen to all of the websites i just migrate. I need a solution that i can copy and paste to all websites i migrated, please help, thank you....

15 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you tell me the process that you applied to migrate your website?

-Thanks

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
11 months ago

Hi,

FROM OLD SERVER</br> I backup by zipping all the files inside "public_html" folder.</br> I export the database with phpmyadmin</br>

TO NEW SERVER</br> I upload the public_html zip file to public_html folder and extract</br> I import the database with phpmyadmin</br>

This is basic common process i usually use to migrate and always works normal... But actually this is my first time migrate my websites with SPPB and Helix Ultimate.

Please check this screenshot. Everytime i save using SPPB, always fail, not saved, and error message. https://ibb.co/fS71qfZ

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
11 months ago

Hi,

Thanks, but this is not the solution i expected. I already terminated the old server. I need solution to fix the database on the new server.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer

Provide me the database and file via google drive. I will check my end first and then let you know. Thanks

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
11 months ago

Hi,

Thanks Toufiq, here i share the link to download. I also already create super admin account for you can check.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer

Database import has an issue

https://prnt.sc/13e8mgk

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
11 months ago

Hi Toufiq,

Can you help to check on the live site? Details attached...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer

It works fine

https://prnt.sc/13e9bly

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
11 months ago

Hi Toufiq,

Try to open a Joomla Article, and save with SPPB as editor.

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
11 months ago

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks, i managed to drop the "q2qdr_sppagebuilder" database item, and replace with my backup. It solved the issue.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer

Glad to know that your problem has been solved. Please close the forum post. Thanks

ML
Mirko Lednicki
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

@Toufiq the similar problem here, can you help me? When try to save article get message: Duplicate entry '0' for key '#__sppagebuilder.PRIMARY'

When disable Joomla Article Integration in SPPageBuilder everting is workin as expected

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago

@Mirko Lednicki create an new forum post with your site details info. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks