Runtime Error - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Runtime Error

R

romulus

Template 1 year ago

I was editing my website and suddenly got this error after many other updates:


Unhandled Runtime Error TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'xl')

Please open the browser console for more information!

Call Stack Object.columnWrap (2:161923)

Zo (2:160261)

xs (2:560436)

xl (2:617268)

yc (2:606420)

mc (2:606348)

pc (2:606211)

rc (2:603018)

nc (2:601573)

S (2:674993)


It's now happening on any page I try to edit.

0
4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #205151

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Would you please try to clean your Joomla and browser caches deeply, then check again?

If issue persits, kindly give me your admin access to check the issue for you.

Best regards,

0
R
romulus
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #205346

I have tried clearing caches already. Still the same problem :( See hidden.

0
R
romulus
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #205567

Hello. Any updates yet?

0
R
romulus
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #206155

Hello. Please help. These errors are still happening :(

0