SP Simple Portfolio URL Issues - Question | JoomShaper

SP Simple Portfolio URL Issues

C

conshelf

Extension 2 years ago

Hello,

I created two seprate portofilos, one for our Video Gallery and one for recent projects.

The problem is related to the links for the Recent Projects, if you click on the recent project listed it looks like the Page Title/ Page ID is tied to the Video Gallery instead of the Recent Projects header.

And visa versa, links under the Video Gallery are somehow tied to the Recent Projects ItemID.

How can this be resolved?

Kind regards, John

18 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18841

Hello

Thank you for your query. I will look into the issue and get back to you, kindly give me some time.

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18869

Hi Ariba,

Just so you are aware, I tried setting Sh404sef for SP Simple Portfolio just like SP Page Builder is mentioned here, but that didn't fix the issue: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3/sh404sef-configuration-for-sp-page-builder

Kind regards, John

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19335

Hello

Thank you for the update. Our Senior agent is looking into the issue and he will get back to you soon, kindly allow us some time. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20450

Hi Ariba,

Are there any updates on this?

If a bug was found, will it be fixed soon? If not, I'll need to manualy create the URLS so they are properly assigned to the right menu itemid.

Didn't want to do anything until you confirmed there was an issue found.

Kind regards, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20536

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please share a screencast video about the full scenario? Besides, Please share your site administrator login access to check the issue. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20592

Hi Toufiq,

Sure thing, here's an overview of the issue: https://www.loom.com/share/d37478fc87d9433d86b2b20abde64da6

Kind regards, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20682

Please provide me the Joomla administrator access. Thanks

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20739

Hi Toufiq,

Admin credentials are added.

Thank you, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20742

I think it's bug. Hold on for the next release. I will try to share patch for your next Monday. Thanks

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20743

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you so much, I appreciate the help!

Looking forward to the patch :)

Kind regards, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20866

Please provide me the FTP access

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20928

Hi Toufiq,

FTP access provided.

Kind regards, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21121

Developer team try to find out the solution. We need more time. Please give us more time. Thanks

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21128

Hi Toufiq,

No problem at all.

Kind regards, John

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25613

Hi Toufiq,

Is the new release with a fix for this coming soon?

Kind regards, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25805

Hi there, I am really sorry for the delay. I have inform again to our developer team. I hope they will check again. Thanks

C
conshelf
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26358

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you, I'm hoping this is something that can be fixed soon. The portfolio is the last thing I'm working to complete on my site.

Kind regards, John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #26437

Hi there, Team is busy for the Page Builder 4. That's why need more time to fix the URL issue of Simple Portfolio. Thanks