SP LMS - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS

DE

DWM Estudio

Extension 2 years ago

Hello, i am working with LMS, i was able to add PAID events and courses and then add them to my cart and check out, then i was able to see them in "my purchases", but i need to add FREE events and courses as well, but when i do that the "add to cart" button is not present in the free courses so i cannot add them to the cart, initiate the check out process and then see tham listed in " my Purchases"

what am i missing ?

thanks

Johanns

3 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18853

Hello there,

Please, have a look at the documentation here for a better understanding of how SP LMS works.

If the issue still persists on, please share a videocast with us so that we can understand the issue better.

Thanks!

DE
DWM Estudio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18857

thanks i know now why the add to cart button was not present, i missed the "buy URL" the thing is i have FREE courses, but need them to be listed in " my purchases" i mean i need the free courses to go into the check out process even if the price s $0, so my customers will have the PAID and FREE courses in ther PURCHASE LIST... any hints ??

Thanks

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18898

Hello there,

Yes, you have to purchase the plan and go through the check out process. It doesn't matter even if it'd be a free course or not.

You got it right.