Unfold - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Unfold

francesco_f

francesco_f

Template 9 months ago

Hi, on color switcher I would like only black and white... how can I disable others?

0
11 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #212261

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

You can remove the colors from the options of your SPPB settings. Sample screenshot: https://share.cleanshot.com/Y5sHHgX8

The following doc may help:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/color-library

If it doesn't help, kindly give me your admin access to check.

Best regards,

0
francesco_f
francesco_f
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #212272

...most likely I explained myself badly. I would like to remove these from the switcher...https://www.ideasti.it/images/switcher.png

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #212404

Hello,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m sorry for the experience you’ve had so far. Still I think the above doc link should help though.

However, to look into this issue more closely, could you please share temporary Super Admin access (inside the hidden content box)? I’ll check this and update you as soon as possible.

Please make sure to keep a full site backup before sharing the credentials, just to be safe.

Best regards,

0
francesco_f
francesco_f
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #212408

hi in hidden admin and passw

0
francesco_f
francesco_f
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #212837

...I'm still waiting for clarification on how to disable unwanted colors from Switche Color...

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231944

Hello @francesco_f,

Sorry for the oversight!

Is the issue still occurring? If so, please let me know, and I'll be happy to look into it again.

Best regards,

0
M
Michał Helbin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231900

Hello. Following a security vulnerability in the SP Page Builder extension and subsequent attacks, the site and its extensions were updated and further secured; however, the site has slowed down significantly. It turns out that during loading, it attempts to access multiple directories to load style.css.

Below are a link and a screenshot; naturally, these directories—such as /iconfont/icosfrdty/ and the subsequent ones—do not exist at that location:

How can I remove these erroneous references, and where might they be stored?

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231943

Hi @Michał Helbin!

Sorry for your experience.

It seems unrelated to the original forum post and your admin access may be needed to check the issue.

Will you please post a separate new question on this topic?

Best regards,

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231983

Thanks for accepting an answer here:)

Have a nice day!

0
M
Michał Helbin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232064

login and password below, I would be grateful for a quick solution to the problem, because the website cannot be used :(

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232300

Hi @Michał Helbin,

Did you post a new question as I requested earlier?

Also, please remove your credentials from this post, as this is not your own support topic and the credentials are visible to the post owner as well.

For security reasons, please avoid sharing login credentials in forum posts created by other users.

Best regards,

0