SP Page Builder Doesn't Save Modified Pages - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Doesn't Save Modified Pages

BC

Bogdan COCOS

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi there!

I have a problem with one of my managed sites. After updating the SP Page Builder I cannot modify or change content on the pages. Pressing any of the Save button is resulting in a neverending rotating state of it, without actually saving the page!

It's kind of bothering issue. My client needs these changes and I cannot do it...

7 Answers
BC
Bogdan COCOS
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20208

Thanks for your fast response.

Tried all your sugestions and found one that works. It seems that disabling ModSecurity could be a temporary solution althoug not resolving the issue since I loose an important layer of protection for my domain. Before the updates everything worked fine. So it's clear for me that something in the update had messed up.

Is there anything I can do related to this ModSecurity issue, in order to keep a good security and also beeing able to make changes and save pages?

Thank you!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20432

Hi there,

You can ask your host to whitelist this site only, for Mod_Security other than disabling it totally.

Sometimes Mod_security has set too sensitive rules, which may block the ajax_request. That's why you need to disable/bypass the mod_security.

Best Regards

M
mohamed
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #52873

Hi,

unfortunatly joomshaper are not expaining what is behind this

regards

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155100

So is there a solution to Sp Pagebuilder NOT SAVING pages?

"Request failed with status code 403"

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155269

Hello Anthony Grinblat,

This issue seem different. If you already posted your own issue, you may share the post link here.

Thanks.