Errors In Terrae Template - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Errors In Terrae Template

K

Kieron

Template 1 month ago

Hi,

I installed the full 64MB version of the Template. I get 'Congrats' ... then :

Class "JoomShaper\Component\EasyStore\Site\Helper\EasyStoreHelper" not found There is no Easystore under Components and when I try to install it, I see:

JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Table 'tagid_joom774.josy3_easystore_orders' doesn't exist Extension installation stopped.

Latest Joomla 6.1.3 with PHP 8.4!

0
3 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #233034

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
K
Kieron
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #233047

Thank you but I have uninstalled it and I'm using Helix Ultimate instead. I get nothing but problems with my last several downloads....

and besides, wouldnt it be best to just fix the installation pacage rather than just trying to fix me? !!

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #233135

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and I completely understand your concern.

The reason I requested access to your website was that I installed and tested the same Quickstart package on my local environment, but unfortunately, the issue did not occur on my end. I wanted to investigate the problem directly on your installation to identify what might be causing the difference.

That said, I agree that the underlying issue should be properly addressed in the installation package rather than simply worked around on an individual website. During our testing, we did not encounter this issue, so I’ll report it to the development team for further investigation into why it is occurring in certain environments.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

0