Indigo Template Error - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Indigo Template Error

I

Interbeek

Template 2 weeks ago

After installing Indigo template adn setting it to default I've got this error:

Undefined variable. , 143 | background-image: linear-gradient(286deg, $link_color2, $link_color); | ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ' templates/indigo/scss/theme.scss 143:44 @import master.scss 8:9 @import - 1:9 root stylesheet

Joomla 6.1.3 php 8.4

I've installed only template to use it to make a new site.

0
11 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #234107

Hi,

This looks like an SCSS compilation issue.

The error is coming from templates/indigo/scss/theme.scss where $link_color2 is being used but is not defined during SCSS compilation.

As a first step, could you try:

Template Options → Advanced → Compile SCSS → OFF

Then save the template settings and clear Joomla cache.

There has been a similar Helix SCSS "Undefined variable" issue where disabling Compile SCSS resolved the problem.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest Indigo 2.1.1 package and the latest Helix Ultimate version included/recommended for it.

Hope this helps.

-Regards.

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234132

i did but that makes no divernt, there is more that does not work, so as the fontsettings, collor cheme etc is this template really joomla 6 compattable?

  • cms joomla 6.1.3 php version 8.4
  • latest Helix Ultimate version
  • instal 2.1.1 package
  • Compile SCSS → OFF

if you want take a look on the website backend so you can solve the problem. or tel me what goes wrong.

-1
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234194

Hello Interbeek,

I’ll manage your post from now on.

I’ve checked your template, and the template styles appear to be working correctly. I’m not seeing the “Undefined variable” error from the presets on my side.

Could you please clear your browser cache and Joomla cache, then check the issue again?

If the problem still occurs, please share the website link and a screenshot showing where you are seeing the issue. This will help me investigate it further.

Regards,

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234200

https://test.aannemersbedrijfkemperman.nl/administrator/index.php?option=com_ajax&helix=ultimate&id=15 there is not evryting working correct i cant put a screenshot in this comment but in the template settings i cant change font settings there is no separate menu, and on the top is the massage

"Missing webfonts.json file. Please go to advanced > Font Settings and add Google Font Api and update". and Class "JText" not found.

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234207

Hello,

Please, check now and webfonts issues, check this post: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/19085?order=newest

Thanks

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234405

hello Ziaul We checked and fix a lot of issues so i can migrate an older joomla version, in the template behavoir but a lot if issues need to be fixed for Joomla 6.x.x

i hope you send me soon as possible an upgrade so i can use the template settings they are not working.

with kind regards Rene

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234462

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked our template. Please create a backup of your website and share it with us via Google Drive by providing the necessary access. This will allow me to compare the files and configuration and provide you with a fixed version that is compatible with Joomla 6.x.x (If found any issues).

Regarding this URL: https://test.aannemersbedrijfkemperman.nl/administrator/index.php?option=com_ajax&helix=ultimate&id=15

It appears that there is no template with ID 15 on your website. You can use our Admin Template, Power Admin, so that our template can handle the administrator area properly.

Currently, Joomla is generating this error because the requested template ID (15) does not exist on the website.

Thank you.

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #234497

hello the popup is an safety popup to access the administrator you can login with see hidden content

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago #234506

Hello,

There seem to be some issues on my end. When I try to download the backup directly from your website, it appears that the full backup file is not being downloaded. As a result, when I try to restore the backup, it shows as corrupted or broken.

Also, on the local site, whenever I try to access the website, it redirects me to the live site instead of opening the local installation.

Could you please fix these issues and provide me with a complete, working backup file? Please upload the corrected backup to Google Drive and share the link with me.

Thank you.

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234763

Ziaul,

We fixed the issues bij our self, no action is needed but your template we downloaded need soon some bux fixes for Joomla 6 i hope you fix the isseus, so we can download template updates for the newer Joomla 6.x.x or later version without the same problems.

with kind regards Rene

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 hours ago #234830

It’s great to hear that your issue has been resolved. If everything is working fine now, please mark the question as complete by accepting any of our answers.

Thank you!

0