Investa - Articles - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Investa - Articles

I

infolocal

Template 1 week ago

Hi, the text gets messed up at the end of the articles. How can I fix this? I've attached an image. Thanks

0
4 Answers
I
infolocal
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234266

My web Infolocal

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234275

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It looks like the image didn’t come through with your message. Could you please upload the screenshot/image to an online image-hosting service or your own server/drive and share the link with us?

You can use any free image-hosting service, such as Imgur or Lightshot, if that’s convenient.

Best regards,

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234276

Well, would you please try the following troubleshooting points?

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/troubleshooting-faq#missing-language-phrases-in-helix-after-joomla-update

You may also check the following conversation:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/37345

Let me know if it helps!

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234470

Did that help?

0