Add A Line Underneath The Predefined Header - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Add A Line Underneath The Predefined Header

M

Meta

Template 1 week ago

Hi,

I am using Nexio with the Predefined Header and I would like to add a thin, subtle line underneath the header.

I have tried using Custom CSS with #sp-header, including border-bottom and box-shadow, but nothing seems to change.

Could you please tell me the correct way to add this line to the header?

Thank you!

0
4 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #234361

Hi Meta,

This always works

#sp-header.full-header, #sp-header {
  border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc; }

OR / AND

#sp-header.full-header, #sp-header {
  box-shadow: 0 2px 4px rgba(7,37,68,.06);}

but maybe you added your CSS in wrong place? Have you read Helix documenation on how to use Custom CSS in Helix-based templates? https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-code-css-js-meta#documentation-heading-3

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234285

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please share your site URL with us so I can take a closer look? This will help me better understand the issue and determine the most suitable solution for your site.

Best regards,

0
M
Meta
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234349

Hi!

Sure, the URL is in the hiddent content section.

I would like to add a thin, subtle line underneath the header. I tried doing it with Custom CSS, but it had no effect.

This is how it looks: https://i.ibb.co/chDv9hDH/Screenshot-2026-09-24-at-10-31-21-AM.png

I want to make it look like this: https://i.ibb.co/PswxpBfB/Screenshot-2026-09-24-at-10-31-21-AM.png

If this is not possible in a easy way, is there an option to change the color of the header?

Thank you!

0
M
Meta
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234367

Thank you very much, the problem was in punctuation.

0