A Problem With A Configuration With GIVER - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

A Problem With A Configuration With GIVER

Charlotte Munch

Charlotte Munch

Template 2 days ago

Hi I am using the template "Giver" - and have some problems with configuration:

How do I make the blog media field have a smaller height and change the color of the green field ?

My content (the text) goes all the way to the edge - and I don't think that looks nice. Is it possible to configure a margin - only on the text and not on all other content?

My hamburger menu is white and cannot be seen clearly on mobile. Where do I change the color?

When the front page loads, a green square appears briefly in the background. What is that?

Best regards Charlotte

0
8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 hours ago #234851

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
4 hours ago #234853

Sure....

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 hours ago #234854

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
4 hours ago #234858

Sorry

password: Support

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 hours ago #234864

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
4 hours ago #234865

I don't understand that - I log in with the passwords below without any problems?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 hours ago #234867

I’ve added some CSS code to the custom.css file and replaced the article image, as the previous image was corrupted. Could you please check it and let me know if everything looks good now?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
56 minutes ago #234882

The hamburger menu is fine now - thanks!'

But there are still problems:

When the front page loads, a green square appears briefly in the background. What is that?

The margin on my content is too small The height of the header is too big - should only be 1/3 The green background needs to be removed

0